I thought I would show you what I packed with me for making a scrapbook/mini album while traveling.
This is what I brought with me for my California trip, which includes CHA Megashow in Anaheim and sightseeing in Los Angeles. In my bag there are:
2. child-safe (aka airport safe) scissors.
3. travel journal, which holds all my notes & confirmation print outs.
4. moleskin watercolour sketchbook.
6. glue runner.
7. pens and waterbrushes.
8. Project Life journaling cards.
9. 6×8 album with page protectors.
10. wireless Selphy printer.
11. pencil with washi tape samples.
**what’s not pictured: koi watercolour set, stamp ink cleaner, iphone, chargers for all the devices that need it, printer ink + paper.
I plan on taking photos using only my iPhone, printing a day’s worth of memories using the wireless printer via Canon Selphy app, and then scrapbooking it all every night in my hotel room. (cause that’s how I party 😉 ). I also plan on doing some urban sketching, mostly around LA but hopefully Anaheim too.
If you want to follow my California crafty adventure, be sure to follow me on Instagram 🙂
Scrapbooking on the go